Salary: 13 € / hour
- Software-as-a-Service solution suite in the field of legal tech
- We are the German market leader in digital file management & solutions for legal departments from SMEs to international corporations such as Lufthansa or Puma.
- We are a 35 year old Hamburg family business in the 2nd generation.
- We have a very familiar working atmosphere, modesty and respect is very important to us, as well as humor, curiosity and ambition.
- We are currently undertaking enterprise-wide digital & organizational transformation projects in preparation for the scaling and international expansion of our company
You will support our legal department in the current day-to-day business and work on exciting projects in the field of legal tech. You will work closely with our legal department and the entire LECARE team.
- Maintenance of our contract database and clause management, contract entry, archiving and documentation
- Systematic recording of existing contracts, esp. Reviewing/checking inventory contracts for specific attributes and entering this data into our system.
- Support of our legal department in day-to-day business and exciting projects
- Undertaking simple legal work and research
- German mother tongue or business fluent, as well as English business fluent is necessary
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) of law or comparable field of study
- Initiative as well as an independent, careful and structured way of working
- Experienced handling of MS Office programs
- Experience with electronic contract databases and initial knowledge of contract law are an advantage
- IT affinity is an advantage
- A beautiful central office with nice colleagues in the middle of Eppendorf, within walking distance of the Alster lake.
- Fruit & Drinks
- Weekly team lunches (not during lockdowns).
- Great company parties and team events like hackathons
- Home office option
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent connections to public transport
We are very excited to hear from you!