- Software-as-a-Service solution suite in legal tech.
- German market leader in matter management & solutions for in-house legal departments
- 35 years old Hamburg based family business in 2nd generation
- We have a very family atmosphere, humility and respect is very important to us, as well as humor, curiosity and ambition.
- Currently, we are undertaking company-wide digital & organizational transformation projects in preparation for the scaling and international expansion of our company
- Product management of the SaaS software suite
- Management of a variety of software projects developed by 10+ developers
- Ownership of the product roadmap, including prioritization of projects & allocation of resources
- Management & coordination of incoming customer/feature requests from Sales and Customer Success & resulting customization projects
- German as native language or business fluent
- Strong communication skills, ability to listen + humility
- Skills in project and process management.
- Ability to manage complexity, multiple stakeholders/teams and a variety of sub-products.
- Ability to continuously and strategically prioritize, allocate resources accordingly, and take ownership of the roadmap.
- Agile or SCRUM experience
- Transition experience from traditional software development to agile.
- SaaS and/or B2B product experience
- Ability to write tickets (story points, tasks..)
- A wonderful central office with nice colleagues
- Fruit & drinks
- Weekly team lunches
- Great company parties, plus events like hackathons
- Home office option
- Flexible working hours
- Great public transport connections, HVV costs are covered by us
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!